With decades of manufacturing experience, we know by now that the first step to bespoke packaging success is asking the right questions from the start. This allows us to acquire all the relevant information we need to meet your requirements and desired specification. Here are a few examples of the questions we’ll ask:
- What product or products are you wanting bespoke packaging for?
- What size are your products?
- How are you shipping them? (Envelopes? Bookwraps? Cardboard boxes? Mailbags?)
- How many packages are you sending out per year?
- Are there any special considerations? (Security needs, unusual material transport regulations or requirements etc.)
- Is there a specific problem you’re having with your current packaging or deliveries?
With answers to questions such as the above, we can begin producing a great specification to suit your bespoke packaging needs.
Estimation & Quote
At this point, we then create the embryonic stage of your bespoke packaging. Our sales team passes the specification to our estimating team to create a quote, and a specially printed and made-up sample. Both the sample and the quote are sent to you for your review. Once the samples (and the quote) have been accepted and agreed upon by both you and our production team, a production run date is then mutually agreed.
Once we have been in receipt of the finalised artwork and production has been agreed, a typical production run will often be complete in around 3-4 weeks. Or if it's digitally printing, we've been known to turn things around even faster!
To discover other brands and businesses like yours who have seen great results from our bespoke packaging service, pop across to our case studies.